Uniquely created by a loving God for His Purposes and His Delight
- You created me personally. God knew me and took a personal interest in me even before I was born.
- Have I thanked Him for creating me? I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
- opposite of THANKFULNESS- “mistake” identity., ‘ God left stuff out’ when He created me. --comparing myself to someone else is MISSING MY OWN INDIVIDUAL BEAUTY. Ask God why He created you? Focus on your God given, unique emotions or personality.
- God created your body- ps. 139:15 my frame God wrought or embroidered. The comparison game is not Biblical (emphasis wrong) What do you think about the statement bottom of 44,45 (His Workmanship)
- God is the creator of my life purpose- a SPECIFIC purpose for my life . Ps 139:16. question #3. paraphrase Ps139:13-16 page 217. Ps 31:15 p. 45? (my future is in your hands?) Ask yourself: What plans does He want me to fulfill? Eph 2:10 We are God’s Workmanship created to do good works which God prepared for ME to do.
- Being content with the picture. Why is that important?
- frame- personality and physical, gifts and abilities.
- Artwork- emerging picture you are becoming. God creates and then sweeps His brushstrokes across the canvas of my life. We are invited to cooperate with God. Will you yield to Him? Am I being the character of Christ or acting out doing frantic activity to please God? I Sam 16:7 p.49. God focuses on my inner qualities.
- definition of character p. 218, question #6. Do I want to BE a woman of CHARACTER? Prov 31:10-31. page 49- accomplishment flows from inner character. also page 50- exceptional woman. What do you think about God’s mandate Gen 1:28- p. 50? (God’s mandate to rule, subdue, produce. I am to rule over myself first!
- discuss P 52. Identity struggle? My responsibility what is it and what am I to do? Finding contentment is accepting and glorifying how God made me and cooperate with Him to find my ultimate purpose in life.
- questions p. 219 # 10, 12.
I am responding to this blog.
ReplyDeleteKaren:
DeleteSo glad you figured it out. Please post about Chapter 3 or wait for 4. Thanks, Anne